Show us your metrics! Saint Louis construction company is currently searching for a Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to lead the conceptualization, content development, execution, tracking, and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns that generate new sales opportunities.
This role's main goal is to implement trackable lead generation programs to support business growth and ensure your growth within a fast growing company.
• Develop and execute demand generation programs across the sales cycle to generate new inquires and grow the sales pipeline
• Create and run innovative campaigns for industries, market segments, target roles, and account-based marketing programs
• Define and deploy multiple marketing tactics as needed: web content, landing pages, emails, direct mail, display ads, etc…
• Collaborate with marketing team to refine, and augment online advertising and SEO optimization
• Segment lists and score leads based on demographics and behavioral engagement to support marketing goals
• Support cross-functional teams with advertising and promotional initiatives
• Support budgeting and forecasting process with research and data
• Collaborate with the management team to implement overall organizational vision, strategy, policy and direction.
• Support achievement of volume and margin targets, market share and productization of the service portfolio to enable effective selling.
• 3+ years of experience in marketing and strategic implementation, experience in B2B and/or B2C, industrial products/services preferred.
• Strong analytical background with ability to analyze campaign performance and identify actionable insights to increase sales opportunity quantity and quality.
• Technical Research, copyrighting, and editing abilities
• Expertise with A/B testing methods
• Proven experience with other digital marketing disciplines and integrated marketing campaigns
• Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
This is a permanent role and home for the right applicant. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the management of “go to market” strategies, online and inbound marketing techniques and will be experienced in developing, positioning, deploying and measuring innovative service related marketing strategies.
Job Type: Digital Marketing Strategist
Industry: Construction , Manufacturing
Hours: 40hrs Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013858
Date Posted: 04/09/2019