The Digital Business Analyst will represent the US Digital Marketing stakeholders in the development of digital platforms and processes. This role will work very closely with the Digital Capabilities team, marketing team and other stakeholders to document the functional requirements, feature requests, and other usability improvements for our brand websites and related digital projects.
- Actively engaged member of the Digital Marketing team
- Participate and coordinate digital & web projects that support digital vision
- Obtain, evaluate and reconcile information gathered from multiple sources; distinguish user requests from true underlying needs.
- Complete high-quality specifications and other forms of documentation to capture website requirements and continuously improve usability
- Collaborate with digital analytics lead to provide recommendations on enhancements that improve user experience in branded consumer websites.
- Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to establish the digital vision; analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets by asking thought provoking and clarifying questions and ensuring best practice thinking.
- Provide expertise and guidance to QA resources by thoroughly understanding capabilities.
- Introduce an SEO centric approach and methodology to projects
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- Proved 3+ years of Business Analyst
- Proved 3+ years of experience working in digital projects such as CMS integrations, administration, user experience, web application and eCommerce projects
- Ability to thoroughly understand digital ecosystem
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the pet food and/or health industry
- Experience creating flowcharts, entity relationship and business diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- High volume, high availability, system design and analysis experience preferred
- Product management and life cycle experience preferred
- Experience building requirements to support systems integration (EDI, XML, Flat file, service-based integration, SOAP, REST, ESB)
- Service provider and/or solutions consulting experience desired
- Experience logging defects/tickets in a ticketing system such as JIRA
This role will work very closely with teams to provide insight, requirements, and project direction on behalf of the Business to support rebuilding and enhancing the branded consumer websites. This individual must be able to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to see tasks through to completion. This person will work heavily in the CMS solutions understanding current site build, and helping to define future site build and optimization needs with SEO at the forefront of all activities.
Job Type: Digital Marketing Strategist
Industry: CPG Consumer Product Goods , Healthcare / Medical , Petcare
Hours: 40 Hours/Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013801
Date Posted: 02/27/2019