Permanent Assignment | St. Louis, MO | Onsite
We are in search of a leader in strategic development and digital marketing strategy for our local Fortune 500 client.
The ideal candidate will play a lead role in developing and delivering digital strategies for our brands & product categories that provide customers and channel partners an integrated digital experience. This audacious driver will possess a proven track record of success in developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing campaigns as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing campaign methodologies and principles.
Prior management experience is necessary as well as proven ability to lead strategic vision. Experience working in an environment where there is a marketing to sales team hand off would make for a clean transition!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing
• 7+ years strong direct response customer acquisition experience
• Extensive knowledge and skills in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including Social and Ad cloud)
• Proven experience in systematically growing digital acquisition programs at national scale.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience creating a digital marketing strategy
• Ability to interpret marketing analytics and formulate improvement plans for key metrics
• Proven ability to develop a vision and then collaborate cross functionally to get results
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Proficiency in web content management systems, web analytics and tracking methodologies
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Marketing Director
Industry: Power & Utilities
Hours: 40 Hours/Week
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013054
Date Posted: 11/20/2018
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)