Are you a B2B digital marketing designer looking for a fast-paced and fun work environment? If so, this is the job for you!
This is a fast-paced position that needs an experienced, take charge individual with a proven track record. This role will lead the conceptualization, content development, execution, tracking, and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns that generate new sales opportunities. The focus of this role will be to implement scalable lead generation programs to support business growth. The best-qualified candidate will have proven experience in the management of “go to market” strategies, online and inbound marketing techniques. Experienced in developing, positioning, deploying and measuring innovative service-related marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs across the sales cycle to generate new inquires and grow the sales pipeline
- Create and run innovative campaigns for industries, market segments, target roles, and account-based marketing programs
- Define and deploy multiple marketing tactics as needed: web content, landing pages, emails, direct mail, display ads, etc…
- Collaborate with marketing team to refine, and augment online advertising and SEO optimization
- Segment lists and score leads based on demographics and behavioral engagement to support marketing goals
- Support cross-functional teams with advertising and promotional initiatives
- Support budgeting and forecasting process with research and data
- Collaborate with management team to implement overall organizational vision, strategy, policy and direction.
- Support achievement of volume and margin targets, market share and productization of the service portfolio to enable effective selling
- Google ads, managing website teams, Linkedin experience
- Test social media strategy and explore new ideas, initiatives and priorities.
- Produce content for web pages and social media platforms
- 5 years digital experience, 10 years of industry knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and strategic implementation, experience in B2B and/or B2C, industrial products/services preferred.
- Strong analytical background with ability to analyze campaign performance and identify actionable insights to increase sales opportunity quantity and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research, copyrighting, and editing abilities
- Expertise with A/B testing methods.
- Proven experience with other digital marketing disciplines (e.g. SEO/SEM, Web content, landing pages, paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, etc…) and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Experience in digital marketing, web development and social media
- Must have understanding of basic digital terminology and social media development process
- Must be a “self-starter” as well as work in a group environment
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to learn new technologies and trends
- Experience in copywriting for developing social media posts and digital platforms
Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal stakeholders.
Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize.
Demonstrated success planning and executing innovative marketing programs and gaining support for initiatives.
Experience in project management and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives
Able to quickly assimilate knowledge about new industry sectors and technologies
Able to work in a team environment, as well as autonomously
Search engine optimization expertise
Strong problem-solving skills
Straightforward, open-minded, creative, non-hierarchical.
Job Type: Digital Marketing Strategist
Industry: B2B , B2C , Construction
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL014702
Date Posted: 08/05/2019