Permanent Assignment | Onsite | St. Louis, MO
Our client is looking to hire two Platform Specialists in Marketing. The platform specialist will develop and implement marketing automation platform functions for member, provider and prospect marketing and engagement, in accordance with the mission, philosophy, and objectives of the company. Work with management to support initiatives for the health plans, corporate departments and product teams.
- Responsible for ongoing Salesforce Marketing Cloud operations, which include content development, configuration, QA testing, automation implementation, and post-campaign reporting.
- Coordinate with IT and Marketing to improve organizational efficiencies and program effectiveness.
- Organize and manage multiple clients and project priorities.
- Monitor and produce campaign reports required for business needs.
- Build and update communications using HTML or pre-existing templates. Activities may include publishing modifications to existing email content.
- Educate team members on digital marketing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing and marketing automation.
- Health care industry experience preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or a similar marketing automation platform.
- Knowledge of HTML and modern programming language.
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Digital Marketing Strategist
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013838
Date Posted: 03/04/2019
For More InformationContact: