We are hiring an email marketing specialist to support one of our public safety clients on an on-going basis. We need this person to be the biggest supporter of their existing contacts list possible -- the days of full blasts and spamming are over. In its place, they want you to understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sales in a way that feels human and still converts. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of their content-driven emails.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and/or web analytics.
- Proficient using Constant Contact and understands email best practices.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
Marketing, Advertisting & Account ServicesConstant Contact
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Email Marketing Designer
Industry: B2B, Construction
Hours: 6-10 Hours A Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL018371
Date Posted: 02/08/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.