We are seeking a Financial Content Writer to join our client's dynamic team in their St. Louis, Missouri headquarters. As a leading financial institution, they are looking for a creative and self-directed professional to help them to communicate their expertise and thought leadership to their clients.
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts (SMEs) within the client environment to gather insights and knowledge.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine the most effective format for presenting information, whether it's through case studies, blogs, podcasts, white papers, or articles.
- Write long-form, polished content, maintaining a journalistic approach to storytelling.
- Develop narratives that align with the client's voice and tone, ensuring a consistent brand message.
- Prior financial writing experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- A passion for learning and conveying complex financial topics in a clear and engaging way.
If you are a skilled writer who is passionate about finance and has a knack for storytelling, we encourage you to apply.
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs
Job Type: Content Writer
Industry: B2C, Financial, Banking
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL026789
Date Posted: 10/12/2023
For More InformationContact:
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.