We are looking for a Graphic Designer to support one of our pharmaceutical clients on an ongoing, as-needed basis. The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both marketing assets and content created to support products and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will help improve the user experience by bringing the brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support various marketing needs (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for the marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, web design, or any other ad hoc projects.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5 years of proven graphics experience with a strong portfolio
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Visual thinker, strong familiarity with print and digital production -Self-motivated, curious, and driven to succeed
Design & ProductionCreative Cloud · Illustrator · InDesign · Photoshop · PowerPoint
*Must have the ability to showcase a portfolio of previous work to be considered.
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Graphic Designer
Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL018005
Date Posted: 12/28/2020
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.