One of our digital agency clients in St. Louis is growing its team in 2021. They are looking for a mid-level graphic designer with experience editing videos to join their team. As video continues to become more effective in marketing than static content, they need someone that can support video creation in addition to other forms of digital marketing content. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve their user experience by bringing the brand to life and keeping it consistent across various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agency leaders, developers, and other teammates to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Interpret and apply brand identity standards effortlessly across all mediums.
- Multi-task, and juggle multiple requests and timelines
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven field.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or equivalent blend of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience working as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency(agency experience preferred)
- Proficient with the Adobe Suite and Sketch(Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc)
Design & ProductionFinal Cut Pro · Illustrator · InDesign · Photoshop · PowerPoint · Premier
*Must have a portfolio showcasing previous digital design and video editing skills to be considered.
Job Type: Graphic Designer
Industry: Real Estate
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL018041
Date Posted: 01/07/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.