Temporary Assignment | Onsite | St. Louis, MO
Responsible for producing performance-based, interactive learning experiences to meet the business needs of the division/branch so they can effectively meet associates'/clients' needs. Works in a collaborative team environment and uses proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs, design and develop content, define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Applies design concepts to achieve blend percentages between knowledge application and knowledge transfer.
- Rapidly designs and develops learning content collaboratively with peers and stakeholders through the use of heat maps and punch lists.
- Adheres to time estimates and project management processes as established by the department and the industry.
- Leads sessions with SMEs and stakeholders to analyze needs and map business area requirements for training programs
- Represents and advocates for the division, financial advisor or branch team roles.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and training specialists throughout the firm to analyze needs, develop appropriate learning objectives, and gather/maintain information.
- Establishes a process and schedule for regular audits of learning programs to: 1. Evaluate overall alignment with business objectives. 2. Ensure that the most current information is included
- Selects and recommends appropriate media and delivery methods for coursework.
- Leads design efforts of learning programs of varying scales from inception through evaluation within designated timeframe
- Adheres to department and Compliance quality standards and ensures appropriate implementation of courses.
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, education-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in an instructional design/development position
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong knowledge of key instructional design concepts and practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrated ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear, succinct manner
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Working knowledge of current online development tools
- Someone with experience developing training content in any of the following would be most helpful: Adobe captivate, Articulate Replay, Webex training center, Camtasia, Storyline and PowerPoint
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Instructional Designer
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013548
Date Posted: 01/25/2019
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Design & Production:– Photoshop
Interactive & Media:– Articulate