This position is responsible for providing quality and timely customer service, training, and technical support to professionals utilizing our client's platform and services. Responsibilities include tracking incoming support tickets and calls, troubleshooting technical issues related to the platform and professional apps, and training professionals on using the platform efficiently. Serve as backup to other technical support roles. Some travel may be required.
- Provide continuous training and support to professionals on fully leveraging the client's platform and professional apps.
- Coordinate and assign incoming support tickets.
- Assist professionals with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Research and maintain knowledge on the client's platform, professional apps, and emerging professional technologies.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations.
- Assist with implementation of platform upgrades and new feature rollouts.
- Serve as backup to other technical support team members.
- Provide support for large projects as needed.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in a creative environment providing technical support and training.
- Advanced skills with creative apps and collaboration platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Passion for technology and training creatives.
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms and processes.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Content Development & ManagementMicrosoft SharePoint · Microsoft Word
Design & ProductionAdobe Acrobat · Microsoft PowerPoint
Marketing, Advertising & Account ServicesMicrosoft Excel
Onsite, with ability to work from home subject to company policies.
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Project Manager
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN026612
Date Posted: 09/20/2023
For More InformationContact:
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.