Senior Data Marketing Analyst – Creatives on Call is sourcing for several client needs. Variety of needs from projects, long - short term assignments and remote opportunities. If you have past experience as a data marketing analyst we want to talk to you.
You must have strong working knowledge of business analytics marketing, digital media intellect, and excellent communication skills.
• Plan, execute, evaluate and communicate data-driven, digital marketing results and actionable insights
• Customer Journey development
• Develop and execute measurement and testing plans for cross channel media
• Analyze customer segmentation and sales funnel
• Consult with clients and colleagues on measurement techniques and strategies
• Assess media programs
• Interpret media marketing data and effects ROI and KPI’s, and deliver insights and appropriate actions (deep dive analysis, dashboards, infographics, etc.)
• Expert knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
• Prepare and execute the marketing data warehouse strategy
• Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other relevant tools
• Advances ad trafficking/ad serving platform knowledge, including Doubleclic
• Working knowledge of Adobe Tag Manager or Google Tag Manager
• Assist with the setup and activation of ETL processes.
• Ability to deliver against quick deadlines and manage multiple projects
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics or equivalent work experience
• 4 years of prior experience working within business/marketing/data analytics
• Experience reporting on LTV analysis and customer insights
• Prior experience presenting analyses to large and small groups
• Ability to simplify complex problems and strong collaboration skills Preferred, not required:
• Master’s in Marketing or Business Analytics
• Working knowledge within Tableau
• Experience with database administration or SQL Server
• Proficiency in managing large datasets in different formats such as text/scv, Excel, Access, SQU Server, APR or related.
• Advanced Excel wizard skills: high numerate, analytical and detail oriented and logical thinker
• Bonus: Understanding of R and MongoDB
• Bonus: Past experience building up Marketing Team
• Experience working on ETL pipelines, ie Airflow
CREATIVES ON CALL IS SOURCING FOR THIS POSITION IN ANTICIPATION OF CLIENT NEED.