Our client is searching for a mid-senior level production artist with a firm understanding of print who will be responsible for the production of on time, error-free, and properly constructed print ready files. The ideal candidate has expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and various printing/prepress platforms.
• Work with and coordinate with the design team to bring their vision to life from electronic to printed form
• Create print ready files for our various print vendors from the final design proofs
• Maintain responsibility for projects from creative hand-off through final delivery
• Adhere to quality standards and proofing/sign-off procedures to ensure error-free deliverables
• Maintain the integrity of the creative concept throughout the production process
• Participate in the review of internal and external proofs
• Compare final digital working file to printed art to confirm accuracy.
• Archive files and complete project close process
4+ years of hands-on digital production experience and pre-press.
Possesses the ability to solve problems and communicate effectively with both print vendors and designers.
Job Type: Production Artist
Industry: Advertising , Marketing , Print
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL014206
Date Posted: 06/19/2019