If you are a quality control expert that is comfortable operating print machinery - your dream job awaits. Our print-centric design firm is in search of a Production Assistant Works to supervise Production Associates and other administrative/support tasks related to the Production Department.
Organization is a key skill. Attention to detail as well as ability to manage multiple projects, and problem solve are key skills. The person who likes different challenges every day will thrive in this job!
-Forecast and create a full production schedule to ensure all deadlines can be met and staffing
needs are filled. From there, communicate daily priorities and tasks to Production Associates.
- Coordinate with outside fulfillment firms for overflow production help when needed
- Check in with printers on timing of same-day project printed pieces
- Oversee the review of all printed pieces against the designer proof for quality and accuracy. If
errors occur, alert PRM and troubleshoot solutions.
- Oversee receipt of incoming shipments and arrangement of outgoing shipments with
- Oversee the completion of packing slips for all jobs and preparation of jobs to be shipped
- Email out the Daily Ship List as a recap of what is being sent out that day
- Review the Daily Ship List with S/R and oversee each shipment for accuracy of pieces, quantities, and quality
- Act as backup Shipper/Receiver when he or she is not available.
- Oversee the distribution of printer samples to Designer, Project Manager, PRM and CEO.
Critical thinkers with a leadership traits will thrive!
This position works a later schedule, ideally 11-7, so hit that snooze!
Job Type: Production Manager
Industry: Consumer Products
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013551
Date Posted: 01/24/2019