Polished, Professional, and Organized?
As a Project Manager at this fast-paced, fun, luxury lifestyle brand. Your primary focus will be to ensure accurate, positive, open and timely communication with clients. Make us the clients first choice!
You will be held accountable for overall client happiness upon project completion along with success of the project for the Company. You are responsible for the leadership of the project from inception to completion in collaboration with the Sales Department and Design Department.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to kick-off new client projects, ensuring that all required assets have been received, evaluated and distributed to designers.
- Establish new jobs in our project management software.
- Manage the client proofing process, ensuring accuracy in all design proofs and final product.
- Provide insight to Designers regarding project scope, client expectations, and printing processes within budget.
- Frequent communication with the client with regards to job costs and budget changes.
- Tracking design revisions as related to budget and communicating any additional costs to client associated with revisions process.
- Proactively manage design time to ensure that designers know allocated hours at all times throughout design process.
- Maintain and uphold client timelines. Communicate to Traffic & Production Manager (TPM) when timelines or priorities change.
- Act as a proactive resource to the client; respond to client questions and needs related to wording, etiquette, timeline, etc.
- Keep project management software updated and documented at all times for yourself, designers and other team members.
- Collaborate with fellow Project Managers, TPM and Senior Associate Creative Director to generate a daily list of client deadlines so all team members are informed.
- In conjunction with Designer, ensure accurate print mechanical specs are sent to printer (quantity, copy, sizing, selected print vendors etc.).
- Troubleshoot printer or production errors with Designer and TPM and create acceptable and cost-effective solutions to remedy the issue.
- Keep Sales Managers informed throughout life of project and alert them when opportunity for a new project a
- 3-5 years experience in project management and demonstrated ability meet deadlines, learn quickly, and work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong math proficiency is a plus.
- Love of graphic design.
This is a high energy/ fast paced company - if you thrive in a fast-paced environment contact Michaela + Melinda today!
Job Type: Project Manager
Industry: Consumer Products
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL014069
Date Posted: 04/10/2019