We are looking for a Proposal Writer to support the needs of one of our Architectural clients. They are currently in a major growth period and expect to see an increase in proposals over the next 3-6 months. Proposals typically include 2-3 quotes for an RFP and can take about 2-3 weeks to complete based on the requirements.
- Interview Engineers to determine what info needs to be included in a proposal. (The information included typically involves resumes of Engineers, descriptions of previous projects, and plans for solving their clients' problems.)
- Review products, services, and business ideas.
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Once the proposals are created and sent out, archive each proposal into the CRM system. (CRM system training can be provided if needed)
- A Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or related field.
- Previous experience writing proposals for Architecture, Engineering, & Construction(AEC) is a MUST
- Strong working knowledge of word processing software and InDesign
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Content Development & ManagementMicrosoft Word
Design & ProductionInDesign
Job Type: Technical Writer
Industry: Architecture, Construction, Government
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL017827
Date Posted: 01/15/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.