Permanent Assignment | St. Louis, MO | Onsite
Exiting opportunity as Senior Art Director at a fashion forward company. Can you conceptualize and produce big ideas? Are you able to develop marketing campaigns that engage the consumer while exceeding the brand's expectation? Then this is the job for you!
• Development and production of highly creative graphic solutions through the use of imagery, illustration, typography and layout. Including,
but not limited to: print advertising, sales promotions, brochures, catalogs, point of sale, packaging, in-store signage, trade support, and photography/video direction
• Project initiations submitted with complete information, accurate and realistic timing, detailed creative brief, and necessary product samples
• Ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
• Attention to appropriate style and fashion infusion in all creative work consistent with brand position and target audience
• Driving results by the creation of clear brand marketing objectives and the effective communication of each brand’s message strategy to the target audience
• Ability to lead the creative team to strategically conceptualize and produce big ideas to develop campaigns, license pitches, videos, new business initiatives, or any other related project in support of all marketing objectives
• Formulate and review creative strategy with senior management and brand teams.
• Ensure that exceptional level of work is achieved through project leadership which includes team selection, conceptualizing, development to production
• Select photographers, models, stylists, and art directs photo shoots for complex projects and campaigns
• Support senior creative staff and has the ability to serve as a backup when they are unavailable by assigning the most effective mix of creative to projects and approving work when required
• BA degree in Commercial Art or any related art Degree
• 5+ years experience at an Advertising Agency or in a Creative Department.
• Diverse, brand oriented portfolio of creative work.
• Excellent communicator
• Problem solver
• Proficient at making presentations of project solutions to clients and management.
• Knowledge of shoe/apparel industry and a sense of fashion as well as a working knowledge of brand strategy and how it is formulated
• Thorough understanding of creative processes and procedures.
• MAC, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, MS Office.
• Artwork file preparation for print production.
• Basic web & video tools, Lightroom or photography correction.
Job Type: Art Director
Industry: B2C , Fashion Retail , Retail
COC Office: St. Louis
Job Number: STL010730
For More InformationContact:
St. Louis In-house