Creatives on Call is searching the U.S. for highly motivated sales leaders to develop and drive the St. Louis sales engine.
Customer-centric solutions and on-going investments in innovative technology platforms continue to drive our steady growth and 2020 is no exception with 50% projected growth in our forecast. Being bright people, we know we can't accomplish this alone and hence, are seeking a critical partner to join us on our journey.
Think you've got the experience and creative solutions to be an integral part of a growing team? Do you enjoy working with creatives and networking with local businesses large and small? Do you have agency experience or understand their world?
Our St. Louis team is currently seeking candidates for our Account Executive - Sales internal opportunity.
Our days are spent networking with creatives of all types and of all levels as well as connecting and building relationships with decision-makers at companies in and around the city. While part of the time is spent in our office, we're also out and about at different networking and creative events as well as working remotely in a variety of the area's best coffee houses and restaurants.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts cold calls, prospects and qualifies account opportunities
- Strategize where opportunities may live within the creative community.
- Identifies and creates business needs with decision-makers while maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current accounts
- Making appointments to represent and convey Creatives On Call's commitment and value to clients and potential clients
- Builds relationships at all levels within organizations
- Develops personal sales plan and account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Develops a thorough understanding of each account's industry and business while also acting as a resource for their specific industry
- Meeting or exceeding personal, office and company monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
Secondary Job Duties and Responsibilities::
- Participate in the sourcing of candidates with Creatives On Call Recruiters
- Ability to clearly present candidate information in spoken and written word
- Present in a nurturing manner a sincere interest in assisting candidates in finding "THE" right position
- Be able to slip into Recruiter Mode when the situation demands to connect with creatives when an opportunity is made available.
- Present and network for recruiting purposes
- Participate in industry functions, volunteer for industry-related events
We believe our Sales Leaders must possess:
" Prior success in a sales or sales leadership role.
" Technology and adaptability to emerging tools for sales ( LinkedIn Navigator, SalesForce, etc... )
" 5+ years in creative industry sales, print, digital, social media content, graphic design, video or advertising/marketing agency business development
" You must show you have hustle, confidence and take responsibility for fulfilling clients & artists needs
" Proven goal achievement, whether personal or professional, including overcoming obstacles and strategy development and execution.
" A positive attitude and internal drive.
" A passion for learning as the creative vertical is incredibly dynamic and requires alertness to trends.
" A true desire to be significant to the continued evolution of Creatives On Call's story.
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Design & Production:– Illustrator
As a part of Creative On Call's Sales Team:
" Your aspirations to build, develop and lead a sales engine will be fulfilled.
" You will actively participate with your team to develop and nurture existing and new relationships with Cincinnati's most respected creative and marketing leaders.
" You will be an active partner in the creation of sales strategies, growth plans, and performance management.
" You will work with your team in a collaborative formal sales training and desk-side coaching.
" You will flourish in, and contribute to, our "start-up-Esque" culture of growth.
" You will have the opportunity for continued growth as Creatives On Call expands.
" You will represent Creatives On Call at local and national events.
Creatives on Call, a woman-owned, boutique talent management network that provides creatives to more than 800 companies throughout the Midwest, including several Fortune 500.
Since our inception in 1995, our commitment to creating unique, customer-centric solutions has enabled more than 10,000 creative appointments in freelance, temporary and permanent roles within design, digital, advertising, marketing, and communications departments and more!
We are headquartered in St. Louis and serving markets in Cincinnati, Columbus, Ft. Lauderdale, Indianapolis, Miami, Nashville, New York City, San Francisco, and West Palm Beach.