Permanent Assignment | Onsite | St. Louis, MO
We are in search of an experienced Social Media Manager to collaborate with project managers and teams to oversee and implement both offline/online digital campaigns and strategies through concept to execution, reporting and ongoing optimization.
The ideal Candidate will help design and implement programs to help our clients connect with critical stakeholders in a way that supports business strategy and creates a competitive advantage. This includes SEO research, content development, social advertising, measurement/analysis, among other responsibilities.
▪ 3+ years experience in SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media, content marketing, marketing automation and digital advertising.
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members.
▪ Exposure to working with agencies, client teams and third-party vendors.
▪ Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines that require strict attention to detail.
▪ Desire for new learning opportunities and professional growth.
▪ Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, showing strong interpersonal skills, functioning for the good of the whole over the individual.
Experience in developing B2B content and marketing preferred.
Agency Background is a bonus!
Job Type: Social Media Manager/Strategist
Industry: Advertising , Marketing
Hours: 40hrs Week
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013821
Date Posted: 03/01/2019
For More InformationContact:
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– SEO Copywriter