Our Chicago client is one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies that provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, they serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Their marketing department is growing and it is committed to delivering an exceptional digital experience for its clients and is increasing its digital marketing capabilities to raise awareness for its expertise and drive adoption for its solutions. They are in a digital “build” mode and seek a talented, driven and forward-thinking digital marketing partner who is passionate about all things digital, who will shape and lead the expansion of our digital marketing strategy to help achieve the firm’s business and marketing objectives. This individual should be able to think strategically execute tactically, communicate exceptionally well, and will be a hands-on leader reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing
The Digital Marketing Senior Associate will serve as the business-side product owner for the website, responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing best in class user experiences for existing clients and prospects. She/he will serve as the business’s subject matter expert, partnering with other functional areas such as Channel and Product Marketing to help them understand digital best practices in website user experience and conversion.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for optimizing the conversion funnel through unified, personalized digital experiences across multiple digital touchpoints. The ideal candidate will be solutions and results-oriented, comfortable with some level of ambiguity, and excited about the opportunity to help define and evolve the role as the digital strategy matures. If you thrive on new challenges and are inspired about developing a digital marketing program and platform that delivers results, we encourage you to apply.
· Serve as the Business side lead (a.k.a Product Owner) for a section of the company's website
· Implement experience improvements and content updates via a content management system
· Measure website user experience including engagement and interaction metrics, content feedback and user feedback to develop action plans to enhance the experience, task accomplishment, and net promoter score
· Optimize lead capture and conversion metrics across the user journey via targeting tactics, personalization, website User Experience, AB testing, and marketing attribution
· Establish acquisition and conversion funnel and attribution tracking protocol for all digital acquisition programs.
· Contribute to monthly and quarterly marketing performance metrics including the development of insights and indicated actions.
· Consult with Channel Marketing partners to optimize lead scoring and lead qualification model
· Build and deploy campaign landing pages
· Partner with Website teams to ideate and execute best practices in User Experience and conversion optimization.
· Provide comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Information Technology, or relevant experience
· 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience
· Extensive, hands-on experience publishing web pages, landing pages and enhancements with digital Content Management Systems
· Fluent in paid digital advertising tactics and conversion funnel measurement
· Comprehensive understanding of web/visual design and user experience principles
· Demonstrated and successful experience in overseeing ongoing website enhancements – developing business requirements, prioritization, partnering with IT resources, measuring results
· Experience in launching numerous types of personalized digital experiences to production.
· Experience in helping to define, measure, and analyze ROI and KPIs – turning them into understandable, actionable insights
· Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing channels
· Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
· Ability to effectively communicate appropriately and concisely
· Ability to communicate effectively with IT and developers -- translating business requirements into actionable plans
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
· Digital marketing experience in the Financial Services Industry
· Previous experience with Adobe Experience Manager
· Previous experience using Marketo Marketing Automation Software
· Experience with paid / organic digital acquisition marketing campaigns
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– AdWords
– Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
– Google Analytics
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Digital Marketing Strategist
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL016025
Date Posted: 03/16/2020