Temporary to Permanent Assignment | Onsite | St. Louis, MO
Are you curious about people and their behavior? Are you passionate about better understanding their motivations and what drives them to adopt one tool over another? The User Experience (UX) department is looking for a Researcher who can help us understand what our users need, want and expect from our systems, processes and tools. The UX department exists to create elegant user experiences through data-driven research, user-centered design and sustainable technology. You would play a critical role in conducting research that uncovers user behavior and influences the designs of our branch and client tools and processes. You must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, collaborating with a team of Designers, Developers and firm-wide stakeholders, as well as internal and external research participants, and be able to influence at a variety of levels.
- Leads strategic design and execution of user-centered research and usability studies that provide actionable insights which influence design and development of associate, branch team and client systems, tools, applications and processes.
- Collaborates and supports business areas and objectives that align to firm, division and department priorities and focus on client and user centricity.
- Designs and executes user research using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Determines and recommends the most efficient and effective research approaches to solve for business needs and meet agreed-upon objectives, then guides business areas through the appropriate UX process.
- Identifies and applies appropriate change management best practices and approaches to build rapport, understand user needs, address resistance and reinforce key learnings or results.
- Monitors UX project execution, including establishing and tracking UX project metrics and conducting evaluations.
- Identifies, influences, supports and partners with multi-disciplinary teams, including other business areas, to execute UX projects.
- Takes ownership for self-development, stays current with research techniques and tools in the field of UX.
- Works with and provides supporting documentation to others that influences product, system or application development and implementation to ensure creation of efficient, sustainable and successful results.
- Mentors and assists the UX Researchers as it relates to similar UX project needs.
- Assists leadership with strategic planning, resource allocation and guidance to UX associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Usability, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or relevant field.
- 5+ years of UX research experience.
- Expert in both qualitative and quantitative user experience research methodologies.
- Proactively develops self in the field of current and emerging research and technology.
- Expert in critical thinking, strategic thinking, process improvement, relationship-building and problem-solving abilities.
- Expert in written and verbal communication.
Apply For This Position
Job Type: User Researcher
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013502
Date Posted: 01/17/2019
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Design & Production:– Illustrator
Interactive & Media:– Bootstrap