Temporary Assignment | Onsite | St. Louis, MO
Our client is looking for a web author.
- Create, edit and publish web content in accordance with publishing standards.
- Interact with business areas to understand business needs of content.
- Participate as necessary in intranet related projects.
- Contractor will work closely with the team to create, edit and publish web content in accordance with publishing standards and web design principles.
- Contractor may also be utilized to complete various intranet related tasks.
- Strong technical writing skills vs. coding
- Must possess the ability to produce clearly written, succinct information that flows logically
- Information developed must be grammatically correct with no punctuation, spelling, or other errors. Accuracy and attention to detail is hugely important for this role
- Strong verbal communication skills; must be able to interview leaders and subject matter experts from the business areas to gain an understanding of the written material to be developed
- Contractor will be provided training on the various publishing technologies and web development tools.
- Interview process will include a writing test to be administered at time of interview.
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Copywriter
Hours: 40 Hours Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013547
Date Posted: 01/23/2019
For More InformationContact: