Who We Are:
Creatives On Call is a solution provider focused on providing marketing and creative needs to its creatives and clients for more than 22 years. The difference between Creatives on Call and our competition is the personal touch we provide. Our Ultimate Goal is to make the process rewarding, enjoyable and profitable for creatives and companies alike.
What the Job is:
*We are helping a client in the St. Louis area help build their new area of Design Center of Excellence-Human Centered Design
The UX Design Leads will partner with various stakeholders to plan, research, and facilitate design thinking/human centered design activities for service and products across digital and non-digital touch points. Activities could range from short consultations, design sprints, to longer-term engagements dependent on business needs and the architect's insights. The individual will apply human-centric design principles and tools to clarify problems, create shared alignment, and craft appropriate solutions that have the human experience at the forefront.
Who You are:
-You are an upbeat, solution-oriented, creative thinker, with a passion for design and user experience principles.
-You are a life-long learner.
-You live and breathe design, have a contagious work ethic with impeccable attention to detail
-Willing to get your hands dirty, jump in, and get the work done
-A true team player
-You always have an answer to the question “Why?
- Facilitate intake discussions with business stakeholders and craft appropriate plans
- Facilitate design thinking sessions with cross-discipline teams, potentially including GV design sprints, journey mapping/service design blueprints workshops, low fidelity rapid prototyping, and similar activities
- Facilitate qualitative research including contextual inquiries, interviews, UX testing, and similar
- Create associated artifacts in low to mid fidelity and partner for higher fidelity
- Present findings to various level of leadership including division and lines of business leads
- Bachelor's degree or higher in psychology, human factors, HCD, interaction design, service design, marketing, instructional design, digital arts, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record of exceptional human centricity
- The ability to embrace ambiguity and apply strong partnership skills to find solutions that balance desirability, viability, and feasibility
- A hunger to make the world better for humans within complex scenarios
*Graphic design experience and the ability to craft high fidelity artifacts and prototypes with an online portfolio is a MUST
What we offer:
We provide benefits such as holiday pay, vacation pay, and Simple IRA participation for applicable engagements. In today's gig based economy, becoming a Creatives On Call Associate is a smart choice for reaping the benefits of working for a corporation without compromising your lifestyle!