- Select appropriate research activities (e.g. usability labs, online surveys, interviews, contextual inquiry, focus groups) to match a business problem, and plan and facilitate those activities.
- Interpret user feedback to assess the effectiveness of a project, ROI, value to user, and adoption.
- Communicate clear, concise, and objective research findings that focus on actionable insights, without prescribing solutions.
- Will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment collaborating with team and business areas to conduct user-focused research.
- Will work closely with other Researchers in accordance with firm standards and user-centered research best practices.
- Tasked with recruiting research participants, conducting usability labs including developing scenarios, facilitating focus groups, creating and analyzing surveys and other research.
- Will need to be able to interpret research findings, articulate to others, collaborate with designers, developers and business areas and influence others with research recommendations.
- Should be able to work autonomously in ambiguous situations and deliver on short deadlines.
- Should be flexible to firm culture and able to collaborate to meet client needs.
- Experience in a variety of quantitative and qualitative UX research techniques and processes
- Experience in facilitating user research, both remote and in field
- Proficient in screening and recruiting participants
- Analytical skills, and ability to interpret qualitative findings into common themes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills required to manage multiple efforts
Nice to have: Proficient in selection and facilitation of Design Thinking activities
Nice to have: Knowledgeable of UX design techniques and processes