- Contractor will work closely with the Client to create, edit and publish web content in accordance with publishing standards and web design principles.
- Contractor may also be utilized to complete various intranet related tasks.
- Strong technical writing skills vs. coding
- Must possess the ability to produce clearly written, succinct information that flows logically
- Information developed must be grammatically correct with no punctuation, spelling, or other errors. Accuracy and attention to detail is hugely important for this role
- Strong verbal communication skills; must be able to interview leaders and subject matter experts from the business areas to gain an understanding of the written material to be developed
Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, journalism, or related field
Job Type: Web Content Writer
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL012858
Date Posted: 10/29/2018