Temporary Assignment | 1 Year | Onsite | ,
The Web Designer is responsible for developing graphic assets for use on the e-commerce platform, email marketing and acquisition channels. This position will collaborate with our Site Marketing, Relationship Marketing, and Digital Imaging departments to create a global, best-in-class shopping experience.
You will have an eye for details, awareness of color theory, and a demonstrated understanding of current design trends and techniques. You must understand image optimization, html/css best practices and mobile/responsive design. Understanding the usability and interaction between site/consumer is essential to conceptualize projects from beginning to end. A mastery of the Adobe Creative Cloud product set is required.
- Working within brand guidelines to develop campaign graphics including experience pages, site banners, emails, display ads, etc. from concept to final hand-off.
- Develop creative that aligns with brand marketing assets and can be expanded for global use.
- Design creative that is fully responsive and cross-browser compatible.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop/design site content that meets technical and functional requirements of projects.
- Document functionality requirements for hand-off to development team.
- Design according to eCommerce best practices and current consumer shopping trends/technologies.
- Occasionally create wireframes and associated documentation to effectively communicate user flow and page structure.
- Review work in a staging environment and provide critical feedback to development team during quality assurance process.
- 2-3 years experience working as a graphic/web/interactive designer
- Basic knowledge of HTML and HTML editors
- Basic CSS skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Basic knowledge of UI and interactive design theory
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work quickly within deadlines while still delivering quality design
- Accurate and detail-driven design work
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in front of a computer for long periods of time
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work
- Bachelor's degree in web design or similar field, or equivalent experience
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Web Designer
Hours: 40 Hours/Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL013672
Date Posted: 02/08/2019
For More InformationContact:
Design & Production:– Acrobat
Interactive & Media:– CSS3